Mathematicians and non-mathematicians alike will enjoy the game Numble! The inspiration came from Wordle, Nerdle, and all the various offshoots.
Every day, a new goal and set of numbers are established. Every problem has an obvious solution, and if you give up, the answer will find you.
- The equation is performed in the DMAS order.
- Leading 0s are not permitted; for example, 1 is acceptable but 01 is not.
How to play Numble
You have six chances to figure out the secret equation!
You only receive one hint—the value!
For all of your hypotheses to be accepted, they must add up to the value.
The color of the Numble will indicate whether or not your prediction was correct.
- Green: in the correct place.
- Yellow: exists in the equation but in a different place.
- Black: does not exist in the equation.